Xinflix Media Inc. is a national telecommunications provider offering residential and commercial high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long-Distance services, as well as IPTV STB service with local Chinese and English TV programs. Xinflix Media Inc. also specializes in production and editing of TV programs, news and adverting, and live stream technology.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Xinflix Media Inc. operates all across Canada. We are looking for a Graphic Designer. This role requires to develop and design the concept into stunning visual designs, optimized for use across several platforms.
The scope and responsibilities of this position is as follows:
· Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
· Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
· Support various platforms marketing strategy, including web, social media, print ads and email templates
· Create and design communication materials as request
· Design and determine sketches, layouts and graphic elements
· Interpret concept, desired vision and format to illustrators or photographers
· Create images, logos that identify a product or convey a message
· Follow up with the development team to ensure the quality of the design implementation
· Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
· Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
· Research new and upcoming design trends to keep us current and fresh
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related fields
· 2~3 years experiences with design for print, digital and social media
· Excellent computer knowledge – Microsoft Office, Adobe’s Creative Suite and Sketch.
· Knowledge of HTML
· Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Comfortable with Print and Digital Designs
· Aware & keeps track of the latest trends in design, web, and content
· Willingness to accept feedback and work in a highly collaborative team environment
Job Location & Business Address
Unit #7, 421 Bentley St.
Markham, On, L3R 9T2
$24.5 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week;
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
How to Apply
If you feel that your qualifications are suitable for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or visiting without appointment please. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment processes.