Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Some High School
Positions Available: 2
2971 Creekside Dr
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 5K3 Canada
Experience : 1 to less than 7 months experience required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Overtime required
• Assist carpenters and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
• Load and unload wooden materials and move materials to work areas.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
• Help cut lumber to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
• Follow directions and stay on task to ensure smooth workflow.
• Perform other activities as directed.
How to Apply
Contact: Shinderjeet Singh Sidhu