WINDOW MART WINDOWS AND DOORS
Window Mart is the team of experts for installation of replacement windows and doors in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. We offer a wide selection of window styles, exterior doors and patio doors. We customize every window and door to meet your specific architectural requirements. Our work process is based on years of experience, best practices, and 100% customer satisfaction.
Our services include interior and exterior windows and doors installation and many more!
We are currently looking for 2 talented Door and Window Installers to join our team. The ideal candidates will be hard-working and must be willing to learn new skills everyday!
As Window Installers, your job duties include:
· Read work order specifications and measure door and window area square foot to determine layout and installation procedures
· Clean and prepare work area for installation by marking targeted surfaces
· Prepare materials for the installations
· Install, repair and service interior prefabricated doors and windows using hand and power tools
· Dispose of existing doors and windows boards
· Conduct necessary tests after installation for quality assurance purposes
· May return furniture and appliances, if necessary
· Conduct post-installation clean up after job completion and ensure all invoices are signed by customer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· We welcome everyone who wants to apply – No previous experience necessary! We will provide on-the-job training for those who are interested in trying!
· We need someone who is willing to learn about environmental-friendly installation materials (caulking, sealant, and adhesive materials)
· Previous experience working with various aluminum and glass products (Seloy Live, film coating, installation, etc.) is a great asset!
Ability to work with heavy materials (lifting will be required depending on projects)
Good English language skills (written and oral)
Familiarity with workplace safety, safe lifting and handling procedures
Some secondary school is an asset but not required
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
· Temporary, full-time position
· $24.50, 30 – 40 hours work week
· Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
· Location of work: Sites within the Edmonton area
· Main Office: 11474 Winterburn Road NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5S 2Y3
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org