The Mirco Group Inc. is an authorized corporation that offers financial products and wealth management services to the public. Our company offers personalized assistance to help you meet your wealth management needs through life’s different stages. Whether you’ve got big plans on the horizon or are dealing with a surprise, we are there to help you make the right decisions for your finances.
Since 2010, we have successfully provided investment services, all kinds of life and health insurance options for our corporate and private clients; group benefit plans for smaller and larger companies and corporations, wealth management and wealth creations. We are evaluating financial risks for our clients to prepare analytical reports with recommendations pursuant to any type of financial enquiry. In addition, our company is also providing expert advise with respect to educational savings plans utilizing the government grants, saving money for post educational institutions, etc.
At this time, we are looking to hire a professional Human Resources Coordinator on a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in developing and implementing effective human resources practices aimed at strengthening our organizational structure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assess current human resources set-up and plan and develop strategies including policies, programs, and other procedures that are in-line with industry standards related to both in-house employees and contract employees and/or agents;
· Handle and supervise hiring and training procedures;
· Advise Senior Managers on interpretation of legal issues and policies administered concerning compensation, taxes, payroll, and other benefits;
· Work with parties, negotiate and mediate any disputes related to issues and grievances at work;
· Prepare and finalize job descriptions and scope of work, salary caps, performance reports, and assessment reviews;
· Be on top of provincial and federal practices related to employee and contract employee benefits, safety practices, and recommend amendments, as deemed necessary;
· Arrange for professional training, including continuing education classes and licensing assistance, if needed;
· Oversee employee satisfaction and methods of dealing with feedback and resolving any issues that may arise;
· Oversee employee and contract employee’s record systems;
· Coordinate monthly birthday list and may make arrangements for get together or company team building events;
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, commerce, or related field;
· At least 2 – 3 years of experience working in the Human Resources field;
· At least 2 – 3 years of experience handling contract employee affairs, preferably in the financial or asset management industry;
· Experience working with Human Capital Management System (e.g. PeopleSoft)
· Ability to resolve requests, situations and underwriting or business-related issues effectively with increased complexities, timeliness and importance
· Strong written and oral English communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of customers in a clear, concise and effective manner
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Compensation and Conditions:
· $35.50 per hour for minimum of 30-hours work week,
· Overtime pay of $53.25 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
· Permanent, full-time position,
· Location of work: 40 Winges Road, Unit 9-10, Woodbridge, ON L4L 6B2
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with your resume along with references we can contact.