Nanny – Caregiver for children (NOC 4411)
I am John Dell. I am single father who is currently in need of a full time home child caregiver for my 12 year old child.
Home child care providers perform some or all of the following duties:
1. Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence
2. Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
3. Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
4. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
5. Instruct children in personal hygiene
6. Tend to the emotional well-being of child and support their social development
7. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
8. Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
9. Take children to and from school and appointments.
10. May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
1. Completion of secondary school may be required.
2. Must have at least 3 years child care experience
3. Home child care providers must require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
4. Demonstrated ability to perform work is required.
5. First aid certification and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training is required.
6. Willing to work overtime, evenings and on weekends if needed. I will pay overtime rate.
7. Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
8. Must be a non-smoker and drug free
9. Must have no criminal record
10. Must be organized and hygiene conscious
Position Available: Nanny – Home Caregiver for Children (NOC 4411)
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Normal Working Hours: 7am to 9am, 2:30pm to 6:30pm then 8:30pm to 9:30pm. Monday to Friday
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Number of Vacancy: 1
Employer Name: John Dell
Work Location: 422 East 10th Street, North Vancouver, V7L2E4, Canada (Employer’s Home)
Telephone Number: 604-980-0676