Child Caregiver -Private Home (Castillo Family)
A Family in Toronto is looking for a full-time Child Caregiver, to supervise and care for 9 and 12 years old boys.
· Salary$15.00 / hour
· Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time / 30 to 40 hours a week / Two days off
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Flexible hours
· Work at Employer’s home
. Benefits: Health insurance if applicable / 10 days paid vacation / 2 days sick leave
– Drop off and pick-up children from school.
– Prepare meals and make sure children eat nutritious food
– Instruct in personal hygiene and social development
– Children love outdoors, bring them to park and their activities
– Help with homework
– Total supervision for children in the absence of parents
– Perform light housekeeping and laundry
– Must speak English
– At least one year childcare experience
– At least high school graduate
– Can do attitude
– Show love to children
Please send resume at email@example.com /Subject: Castillo Family
Will find accommodation nearby to the right fit.
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.