Family in Hagersville, ON is in need of a Child Caregiver for their three children: 1.5, 3 and 5 years old AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
· Salary$15.00 / hour
· Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time / 35 to 40 hours a week / Two days off
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Flexible hours
· Work at Employer’s home
. Benefits: Health insurance if applicable / 10 days paid vacation / 2 days sick leave
– Speak English
– Secondary / High school graduate
– Must have at least 1 year child caregiving experience
– Non- smoker
– Must SHOW love to children
Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Diaper change and sterilize feeding bottles, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
Apply by email: email@example.com / Maurice Family
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.