About Mazy’s Maintenance and Cleaning Services
Family-owned and operated, Mazy’s Maintenance and Cleaning Services’ goal is to provide affordable and quality commercial cleaning services to businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. We always aim to exceed our clients’ expectations and go above and beyond in doing so.
Our services include daily and weekly eco-friendly office cleaning, carpet cleaning, and floor scrubbing and waxing, etc.
We are currently looking for 10 Light Duty Cleaners for temporary full-time positions with our company. The position will require you to travel to client sites across the Greater Toronto Area – transportation would be provided by the company!
· Work under the supervision of Lead Cleaner
· Mix and dilute cleaning solutions with water, as instructed
· Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors on assigned area of the vicinity
· Clean and disinfect general area including reception, kitchen, washrooms, and common rooms of the vicinity
· Wash and disinfect windows and doors and its handles
· Empty trash containers and replace trash covers
· Replace empty sanitizing supplies and update inventory list
· If necessary, dust furniture and other equipment and vacuum carpets and rugs
· May wear specialized cleaning protection (gloves, masks, eye protection, etc.)
· No formal education and previous experience required – training would be provided!
· Ability to work different shifts
· Ability to work with different cleaning and disinfecting materials
· Willing to work on client sites (residential, offices, buildings)
· Good customer service skills
· Good English language skills
· Hourly rate: $15.50 per hour for minimum of 35 hours per week
· Overtime rate: $23.25 per hour after 44 hours of work per week
· Full-time, temporary work
· Location of work: Client sites across the Greater Toronto Area
· Main Office: 22 East Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill, L4B 1G6
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your resume and contact details to email@example.com.