ABOUT LEAN A-TO-Z
Lean A-to-Z, Inc. is Alexei Zheglov’s management training, consulting, and coaching firm.
Based in Toronto, Canada, we have customers across North America and Europe and on three more continents. They represent many different industries.
We help modern intellectual businesses. Our customers employ many educated workers who think for a living to deliver complex products and professional services to their customers. Managing the risk and flow of such work is inherently difficult. That’s where we come in, offering a variety of management consulting services based on the Kanban method and related areas:
· process consulting
· team coaching
· assessment of organisation’s maturity and advice on improvements required
· management training (Kanban System Design, Kanban System Improvement, Kanban Maturity Model, Kanban Coaching Practices, Kanban Coaching Masterclass, Enterprise Services Planning, Fit-for-Purpose framework)
Business Management Consultant
In this role, you will be providing advice and support to the clients of Lean A-to-Z, Inc. with the goal to establish and implement improvements aiming to achieve effective management of products and services which is required to ensure their fitness for customers’ purpose as well as conduct overall analysis of business processes and performance.
· Analyse business processes using modern management methods, including the Kanban method in particular, in order to optimize service delivery
· Audit and assess the maturity of organisation and its position in the market using various tools, including Kanban Maturity Model
· Provide pragmatic and actionable advice on improvements needed to enable the transition of an organisation to the next maturity level
· Review existing business and managerial policies and strategic plans as well as helping clients to better define and optimise them
· Assist with defining business strategy and plans for its implementation, including roadmapping
· Provide guidance and support on the best ways to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements using various tools and techniques, including the introduction of the appropriate classes of service
· May supervise contracted administrative and clerical staff
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Commerce or related discipline;
· At least 1 year of successful experience of implementing the Kanban method in various companies proven by Kanban Coaching Professional certification
· Profound knowledge of frameworks related to the Kanban method, including Enterprise Services Planning and Fit-to-Purpose
· Areas of specialization: organizational and management analysis, risk analysis, business methods analysis
· Excellent English language skills – knowledge of other languages will be considered as an asset
· Instant availability/commuting-distance from the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Benefits and Compensation:
· Work-from-home setting available, meetings around the GTA
· Business address: Craigleith Drive, Waterloo, ON
· Location of work: Toronto and GTA
· Annual salary of $60,000.00 for at least 30 hours of work per week
· Overtime applies if hours of work exceed 44 hours per week
· Benefits: HSA plan, Extended Dental Benefits
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to alex@leanAtoZ.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment decisions are based on company’s needs and merit.