Employer: Cambridge Montessori Children’s House
Position: Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214)
Available Position: One
Type of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Hourly Wage: between $20.00 and $23.00
Working Hours: 40 hours / week
Working Location: 4415 Fitzgerald Avenue, Burnaby, BC, V5G 4H8, Canada
– 4% vacation pay
– Group extended benefits with Medical & Dental insurance
Duties including, but are not limited to the following:
– Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children.
– Design and develop learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
– Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
– Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
– Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
– Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest.
– Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
– Must be Canadian Citizen or PR or legally authorized to work in Canada.
– Early Childhood Educator License to Practice in BC is required.
– Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational course is required.
– First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check are required.
– Montessori training and experience is an asset.
– Minimum 7 months or more of work experience in child care and/or in education field is preferred.
Please do not call us regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.