We are urgently looking for a kind, hardworking, and patient in-home caregiver/nanny our children 13-year-old boy and 9 years old girl with physical disabilities.
-Job Vacancies: 1 vacancy
-Employment terms: full-time, 30 hrs. per week.
Duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
1. Mend clothing and linens
2. Launder clothing and household linens
3. Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
4. Supervise and care for children
5. Feed or assist in feeding
6. Shop for food and household supplies
7. Provide personal care
8. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
9. Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
10. Prepare and serve nutritious meals
>Work Setting Employer’s home
>Must have secondary education, with First Aid & CPR Training, completion of Childcare Training Program or related field. With 1-2 years work experience. Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
> Position available to New Immigrants, Aboriginal, Youth living in rural area, Lone Parents, Senior Citizens and others.
> Send your CV/resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org